▪ Flexibility. PERT EVOH pipes can be easily bent without any special tools, saving time and reducing the number of fittings required.
▪ Easy installation. No welding or machining operations are required.
▪ Antioxidant barrier. Thanks to the outer layer of EVOH, the PERT EVOH pipe avoids both corrosion of the installed metal parts and the formation of mud that would clog the locking valves in underfloor heating
▪ Freeze resistance. In the event of frost, the PERT EVOH pipe will simply expand due to its flexibility. They don't burst because the water inside freezes.
▪ High pressure. Due to its manufacturing process, PERT EVOH pipes are more resistant to high pressures.
▪ Energy saving. Their low thermal conductivity saves energy due to reduced heat loss and water condensation.
▪ Preservative. PERT EVOH pipes are impervious to most chemicals (acids, alkalis, antifreeze, etc.) and are resistant to all types of corrosion.
▪ Higher traffic. Due to their smooth surface, these pipes show less pressure loss than metal pipes. So you can get more water flow for the same inner diameter.Lack of lime and other material deposits. Due to its smooth surface, lime deposits often found in metal pipes are avoided.
▪ Not conductive. These pipes do not experience any type of galvanic corrosion.
▪ Suitable for drinking water. These pipes do not alter the sensory properties of the water.
▪ Noise reduction. Since they are made of polyethylene, the transmission of sound waves is reduced compared to metal pipes.